Spend the night in Berlins city district
Central location in the old and new cultural quarter
There is hardly a city like Berlin where as many different districts, cultures and sights are combined. The capital is ever changing. You can experience Berlin's contrasts on every corner. Whether you want to experience Berlin's culture, architecture, arts, or you prefer to go shopping, see its nightlife, concerts, festivals or other events - Berlin has plenty to offer.
Hotel Augustinenhof is quite popular among Berlin visitors due to its location right in the middle of Berlins cultural district. It is also just a few minutes' walk away from the Sophienkirche and the Neue Synagogue. The impressive Hackesche Höfe, the Monbijou Park and Berlin Friedrichstraße Station as well as the Friedrichstadt Palast are also not at all far away from the hotel.
Hotel Augustinenhof Route Planner
- Arrival at Hauptbahnhof (Europaplatz): Take the S5, S9 or S7 to Friedrichstraße. Change there to the S1 (direction Frohnau) to Oranienburger Straße. From there approx. 300 m on foot.
Duration 15 min.
- Arrival at Tegel Airport: Take the 128 (direction Osloer Straße) to Kurt-Schumacher-Platz. From there take the U6 (direction Alt-Mariendorf) to U Oranienburger Tor. Approx. 300 m on foot.
Duration 35 min.
- Arrival at Schönefeld Airport: Take the regional train RB14 (direction Nauen) to Friedrichstraße. Change there to the S1 (direction Frohnau) to Oranienburger Straße. From there approx. 300 m on foot.
Duration 45 min.
- Berlin Victory Column 3,6 km
- Fernsehturm 1,7 km
- Museum Island 1,7 km
- Admiralspalast 1,0 km
- Potsdamer Platz 2,7 km
- Unter den Linden 1,4 km
- Brandenburger Tor 1,7 km
- Reichstag building 1,9 km
- Friedrichstadtpalast 0,5 km
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt 2,6 km
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church 5,5 km